« Home | ECW 6/12 » | RAW 6/11 » | If I was Booking WWE..... » | Sunday News and Notes: A Sid Comeback? JR's Blog, ... » | Saturday News and Notes: The Draft, Mr.McMahon, Sm... » | WWE Pushes "Dream Job" Contest » | WWE Releases List of Stars for Upcoming Draft Show » | WWE Set to Bring in Jackass Crew for Summerslam » | RAW 6/4 » | One Night Stand Results and Thoughts »


Who "Killed" Mr.McMahon?

I know it's not an option, but I think he killed himself.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Matt Loede
  • From Cleveland OH
  • Matt has been involved in sports media for over ten years, with experience covering the NFL, NBA, and MLB for the past 13+ years.
View My Complete Profile
Follow us on Twitter!
Bodybuilder.com

Recommended DVDs












Subscribe to Let's Wrestle!
Enter your email address: