« Home | Heat on Orton for Bashing Kelly Kelly » | Update on WWE Building a Hall of Fame » | The Rock Speaks Out on John Cena Bashing Him Down ... » | JR Says Monday's RAW One of the Best in Years » | Drew McIntyre Update from RAW » | Synopsis & New Details on WWE’s Shawn Michaels vs.... » | Video Promo for Punk vs Cena at Money in the Bank » | CM Punk Responds for Jim Rome » | Justin Gabriel Goes Face for Africa Tour » | WWE Talent Robbed in South Africa »


Cena Steps Up with Twitter Comments About The Rock

Following the Rocks long video bashing John Cena, the WWE Champ responded to The Rock Wednesday afternoon with the following statement on Twitter:

“CeNation. Just saw Dwayne’s statement. Via satellite of course. Sad, really. It was like an episode of mad money.”

“I wonder if GLAAD will be offended by Dwayne’s comments.”

“Either way..looks like I have really made him mad. But, certainly not mad enough to show up and do anything. Maybe he can send a stuntman.”

“Dwayne. I am a WWE employee, and a proud one. The difference between us is you left for ‘greener pastures’. For me…this is what I love.”

“I have never begged for anyones admiration or acceptance, u don’t believe me..watch MITB. Its not about that. Its about showing up.”

Id rather wrestle a thousand ‘punks’ than one ‘rock’. Because I can see his passion. Wish I could see yours…yer just never there. :)

“Until april 1st. Keep on bringing it my man. You’re doing great. Your friend John Cena”

Labels: , ,

About me

  • I'm Matt Loede
  • From Cleveland OH
  • Matt has been involved in sports media for over ten years, with experience covering the NFL, NBA, and MLB for the past 13+ years.
View My Complete Profile
Follow us on Twitter!
Bodybuilder.com

Recommended DVDs












Subscribe to Let's Wrestle!
Enter your email address: