« Home | Tough Enough 2 Coming Soon? » | WWE Announces 2011 Fan Axxess for SummerSlam » | Miz NOT Injured in Monday Night's Dark Match at RAW » | Content Listing for Upcoming Rey Mysterio - The Li... » | Warrior Continues to Bash Hulk Hogan » | Shaquille O'Neal to Wrestle The Big Show? » | Mick Foley Teases Return To WWE Following On-Scree... » | Riley Officially Now on RAW » | Why WWE Changed the Uprising PPV » | New Matches for WWE House Shows »


Road Warrior Animal Discusses Politics in WWE and Being Pulled from Live Events

WWE Hall of Famer and brother to WWE’s John Laurinaitis Road Warrior Animal spoke to Brian Fritz of BetweentheRopes.com and says politics are stopping him from getting a job at coaching WWE talents. “To get in that, it’s a good old boy club. You would think with the people I know, I could get a job in the company, but it’s just one of those deals – maybe I’m just not a butt-kisser,” he said.

Animal says he hasn’t spoke with WWE since getting a phone call from his brother telling him that they were pulling him as a host at RAW live events last month due to comments from a pre-WrestleMania interview where Animal seemed to blast WWE’s Wellness Policy.

He said, “I don’t have anything to prove to anybody after all of these years. If they actually are going to think I’m that stupid after getting into the Hall of Fame and I’m going to be that disrespectful and slam them. So, it was a misunderstanding and they made a big mistake taking me off those shows. I didn’t do anything to get taken off the shows. It’s just that stupid political game. You talk about before, ‘Why aren’t you in there?’ There’s a prime reason.”

Labels:

About me

  • I'm Matt Loede
  • From Cleveland OH
  • Matt has been involved in sports media for over ten years, with experience covering the NFL, NBA, and MLB for the past 13+ years.
View My Complete Profile
Follow us on Twitter!
Bodybuilder.com

Recommended DVDs












Subscribe to Let's Wrestle!
Enter your email address: