« Home | The Rock Slams CM Punk Over His RAW Comments » | Jim Ross Reaches Out To CM Punk In His Latest Blog » | Orton Interviewed by Rock Station in Phoenix » | Kurt Angle Threatens CM Punk on Twitter » | Notes on Punk's Speech - Was it Scripted? » | Hart, Cena and WWE Mag Comment Punk » | CM Punk Shoot On RAW Video 6//27 » | CM Punk Suspended After RAW Rant » | Cabana Comments on His RAW Shout Out From Punk » | What Punk Said as RAW was Going Off the Air »


Linda Hogan - Ultimate Warrior is Gay

Linda Hogan appeared on the KQRS morning show on Wednesday to promote her new book. Linda spoke about a number of topics, including recent allegations by the Ultimate Warrior that she and Hulk Hogan had an "open marriage.' She denies that claim and says based on what she's heard, Warrior is gay.

Regarding Warrior's claim that she and Hulk had an open marriage where each of them had romantic relationships on the side, Linda responded, "It's shock value. There's no truth to it as far as I'm concerned. As far as my life and what I've done and where I've been, absolutely no truth to it at all."

Linda claims she doesn't even know Warrior - and based on what she's heard, Warrior is gay. "I don't even know that guy. I've seen him behind the scenes at wrestling events back in the day. He's never been to our house. My kids don't know him. I've never met him other than hi or bye at an event. The truth is I don't know what my husband said to him. I don't know what they did behind the scenes. I wasn't even aware what my husband was doing in our marriage behind the scenes recently. In fact, the rumor is that Warrior is gay."

Linda was also asked about comparing herself to O.J. Simpson's late wife Nicole during a recent interview, when she said Hulk Hogan was physically abusive towards her and didn't want to wind up [dead] like Nicole Brown Simpson.

"No disrespect, I'm not comparing myself to her, I was comparing the situation. I put that message in my book. That's what I wrote the book for was to put that message out to women that you have a decision. If you're living in a marriage with abuse, and it can come in the form of infidelity, lying, and physical abuse, and as it escalates throughout the years, you tolerate some and it gets a little bit worse, and you tolerate that and it becomes the norm."

Labels: ,

About me

  • I'm Matt Loede
  • From Cleveland OH
  • Matt has been involved in sports media for over ten years, with experience covering the NFL, NBA, and MLB for the past 13+ years.
View My Complete Profile
Follow us on Twitter!
Bodybuilder.com

Recommended DVDs












Subscribe to Let's Wrestle!
Enter your email address: