« Home | Tons of Stars Twitter About the Passing of Randy S... » | Notes on the Passing of Randy Savage » | Randy "Macho Man" Savage Dies in Car Accident » | RAW Ratings for 5/16 Show Del Rio vs Mysterio Gain... » | Corre Member Teaming with Randy Orton » | New Talent on the Way in WWE; Releases Coming » | Angle Expected for Austin on RAW On June 6th » | Triple H Being Advertisited for Money in the Bank » | Latest "Over the Limit" PPV Card » | Former NXT Diva Scheduled to Debut on SmackDown »


Bret Hart and The Rock on the Passing of Randy Savage

Bret Hart commented on the passing of Randy Savage, writing on his Twitter account, "I have no words to say. This one hits me hard. We lost one of the best."

Dwayne Johnson also commented on Savage's passing today, writing,"RIP Randy "Macho Man" Savage - you were one of my childhood inspirations and heros. Strength, love and prayers to the Savage/Poffo family."

Kevin Nash commented, "I lost a close friend today. If anybody in heaven is wondering who the cat in the ugly cowboy hat is it's Randy. Love you Bro. Never another."

Mick Foley commented, "Though I only met Randy Savage a handful of times, he was one of my all-time favorite performers ... I loved his style, in the ring and on the microphone."

Labels: , ,

About me

  • I'm Matt Loede
  • From Cleveland OH
  • Matt has been involved in sports media for over ten years, with experience covering the NFL, NBA, and MLB for the past 13+ years.
View My Complete Profile
Follow us on Twitter!
Bodybuilder.com

Recommended DVDs












Subscribe to Let's Wrestle!
Enter your email address: