« Home | Jericho Headed for "Dancing with the Stars"? » | Plans Remain for a Kofi Kingston DVD » | Talk in Creative About Lawler Winning the Belt » | Rumored Divas Tag Match for WrestleMania 27 » | The Coach Speaks Out About Working with Vince McMahon » | Ross on the Rock After WM 27, Lawler's Title Shot » | WWE Covers Up The Rock with Bieber Title » | Possible Change for Edge vs Del Rio at WM 27 » | WWE Puts Out Presser on SmackDown's 600th Episode » | Updated Card for Sunday's Elimination Chamber PPV »


Trish Stratus Comments on WWE Comeback

Trish Stratus commented more on Twitter last night about her WWE return: "OMG I'm trending! Everyone must want to find out what not to wear when u kick ass. I had so much fun delivering Stratusfaction-I missed all of u guys! Can't tell u how much ur support means to me!!"

Labels:

About me

  • I'm Matt Loede
  • From Cleveland OH
  • Matt has been involved in sports media for over ten years, with experience covering the NFL, NBA, and MLB for the past 13+ years.
View My Complete Profile
Follow us on Twitter!
Bodybuilder.com

Recommended DVDs












Subscribe to Let's Wrestle!
Enter your email address: