« Home | MVP Coming Back to the WWE? » | Shawn Michaels Reveals a New Deal with WWE, Talks ... » | JR Blog Highlights » | Jillian Hall Update » | WWE Roster Updates – Diva Removed, Swagger’s Eagle... » | WWE Terminates the Contract of Juan Cena » | Update TLC Card for This Sunday » | Hulk Hogan to Get Married at Sunset to Girlfriend » | Hogan Fan Told to Remove Gear » | Former WWE Star Blasts Shawn Michaels »


Beth Phoenix Hurt at TLC?

The latest word on Beth Phoenix is that she is NOT injured after taking a nasty fall to the outside of the ring last during a Divas table match at the WWE TLC PPV. She tweeted:

"The risks are high each time you step foot in the ring, but nights like tonight prove to me how much I love my job. I took a nasty fall...but that's why I've always been called Phoenix. I just can't stay down for long."

Labels:

About me

  • I'm Matt Loede
  • From Cleveland OH
  • Matt has been involved in sports media for over ten years, with experience covering the NFL, NBA, and MLB for the past 13+ years.
View My Complete Profile
Follow us on Twitter!
Bodybuilder.com

Recommended DVDs












Subscribe to Let's Wrestle!
Enter your email address: