« Home | Name of Alicia Fox's sister in FCW » | Updated 2010 Night of Champions Card » | Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart arrested for stealing pills » | Former WWE Ladies Star Luna Vachon Dead at 47 » | RAW GM None other than Triple H? » | Stephanie McMahon and Triple H Welcome 3rd Child » | Latest on the Contract of Y2J » | USA Network Puts out Presser on 900th RAW » | MVP in the Doghouse, Praise for Swagger » | The Latest Nexus Storyline »


WWE developmental Diva Aloisia talks about her WWE status

WWE developmental Diva Aloisia, who was pulled from this season of NXT on SyFy, issued an open letter today to fans on her website regarding her status with WWE. Here’s part of what she wrote:

“When I first received my offer from WWE, they asked me to fill out a “Talent Information Form” providing them with information about myself and my background. One of the questions was, “Have you ever posed nude?”. I answered “No” to this question, because that’s the truth. If they had asked me if I ever posed suggestively, I would of course have answered “Yes”, but there’s a big difference between suggestive and nude. As to the question of whether this was why they took me off the show, that’s something you’d have to ask them. Perhaps it was a factor in their decision, but I honestly don’t know their entire thought process, as they’ve communicated very little to me about this. From what I’ve been reading on various blogs, it seems that they may have had a political motivation to get me off the show, but again, you’d have to ask them.”

Labels:

http://wm-wrestlingmania.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Matt Loede
  • From Cleveland OH
  • Matt has been involved in sports media for over ten years, with experience covering the NFL, NBA, and MLB for the past 13+ years.
View My Complete Profile
Follow us on Twitter!
Bodybuilder.com

Recommended DVDs












Subscribe to Let's Wrestle!
Enter your email address: