« Home | Feelings around HBK's retirement » | Jim Ross Comments on Recent Rumors About His Future » | The complete Hart Family DVD Anthology » | Wrestlers twitter about WrestleMania 26 » | Update on the future of Bret Hart in the WWE » | 14 Major Cities Want to Host WWE’s WrestleMania » | JR's Absence From Broadcasting » | Update on Shawn Michaels After Last Night’s Wrestl... » | HHH Puts Over Young WWE Stars » | Tila Tequila Hosting WWE RAW Soon? »


WWE Hall of Famer Bret Hart talks WrestleMania, Thanks the McMahons

WWE Hall of Famer Bret Hart updated his Facebook blog with his thoughts about his match with Vince McMahon at WrestleMania XXVI.

"I can't begin to describe the flood of excitement that pulsated through me at seeing the sight of that massive stadium filled with fans," Bret said. "Although I know it was far from my greatest performance, I can proudly say it was one of my most glorious victories I've ever had. Once upon a time in my wheelchair after suffering my stroke in 2002, thinking how impossible it was to even conceive of such a moment makes me as proud as ever of anything I ever did in a ring. It was sweet seeing the entire Hart Family play a part in giving Vince McMahon the beating of his lifetime."

Bret also described a run-in he had with Linda McMahon shortly after his match. "When I briefly saw Linda McMahon afterwards in the hallway, I confessed with a smile that I'd secretly given him a couple of choice chair shots just for her. This drew a burst of laughter and a smile."

Finally, he thanked the entire McMahons family for allowing him to write the final chapter in his career. "In truth, I'd like to thank all the McMahons (and that includes Triple H) for their kindness, hospitality, and for a fantastic three-month ride I'll never forget."

Labels: , ,

About me

  • I'm Matt Loede
  • From Cleveland OH
  • Matt has been involved in sports media for over ten years, with experience covering the NFL, NBA, and MLB for the past 13+ years.
View My Complete Profile
Follow us on Twitter!
Bodybuilder.com

Recommended DVDs












Subscribe to Let's Wrestle!
Enter your email address: