« Home | Updated WrestleMania XXVI Card » | Updated WrestleMania XXVI Card following SmackDown » | Cole and Matthews from WWE NXT » | Hart Family DVD preview » | Smackdown Preview » | Ross blogs about his contract » | Burchill and Helms both released » | Warrior declines 2010 WWE HOF Invite » | Flair's Wife Arrested for Assault » | Five WrestleMania XXVI matches after last night's PPV »


Ross' lastest blog - a conversation with Bret Hart

Here are a few highlights from Jim Ross’ latest blog on jrsbarbq.com, talking about last night’s RAW:

- It was great seeing so many of my friends from the WWE world Monday at the Ford Center. It is always good to catch up with long time acquaintances and how they and their families are doing. If I was asked once, I was asked a 100 times, ‘When are you coming back?’ I don’t have the exact answer to that question but my standard and honest response remains the same and that is that my goal is and always has been to return to WWE at Wrestlemania 26. If all the necessary arrangements can be made from a business perspective then that goal will hopefully become a reality.

- Bret Hart and I had a long conversation Monday of which I enjoyed immensely. Bret is one of the all time greats, a WWE HOF’er, and has battled thru amazing adversity in overcoming a serious stroke to get to where he is today. Bret, as we discussed, will never be ‘100%’ but his heart and spirit are strong and he will no doubt do all he physically and mentally can to provide the fans their monies worth at WM26 versus Mr. McMahon. I personally can’t wait to see this attraction. Bret and I even talked casually about doing some appearances together, perhaps even some Q&A’s.

Labels: ,

About me

  • I'm Matt Loede
  • From Cleveland OH
  • Matt has been involved in sports media for over ten years, with experience covering the NFL, NBA, and MLB for the past 13+ years.
View My Complete Profile
Follow us on Twitter!
Bodybuilder.com

Recommended DVDs












Subscribe to Let's Wrestle!
Enter your email address: