« Home | Updated Money in the Bank Line-Up, Possible Spoiler » | Bret Hart's post WrestleMania plans » | Bob Uecker going into the WWE Hall of Fame » | Undertaker DVD Greatest Matches preview » | Iron Shiek arrested; Ross comments » | WWE looking to work in someway with Goldberg? » | Post WrestleMania XXVI matches » | Upcoming plans for the 2010 WWE HOF » | JR Blog: Hart vs. McMahon, WWE Scouting Talents, A... » | Undertaker to kick off tonights RAW »


JR Blog: New Responsibilities Outside Commentating, Attending WrestleMania 26

In addition to updating his Q & A, JR has now returned with a blog update, and speaks more in-depth on the possibility of not returning to weekly WWE Television. Below are highlights:

JR on not returning to weekly Television: I do not perceive this development to likely not return to weekly TV broadcasting to be a negative one as a new schedule simply makes it easier on me travel wise and will hopefully help me keep lingering health issues in check. My goal is and has always been to help "the team" which means WWE as a whole. I've been fortunate to have had many years of positive experiences in several different, key areas where we have earned varying levels of success. I can still contribute in many of those areas or other platforms. Those plans are still being formulated but I am on board, in theory, and look forward to new responsibilities and challenges.

JR on attending WrestleMania 26: I have every intention of being at WM26 and if that is to simply spend time with my wife and friends and enjoy the weekend as a fan then I'm perfectly fine with that. For a life long, wrestling aficionado to be able to enjoy an event of this magnitude highlighted by so many historically significant wrestling matches sounds like a great weekend to me.

However, and perhaps egocentrically, I will say that if called upon to broadcast a match or two I intend on kicking some commentating ass. I'm just saying.

Labels: ,

About me

  • I'm Matt Loede
  • From Cleveland OH
  • Matt has been involved in sports media for over ten years, with experience covering the NFL, NBA, and MLB for the past 13+ years.
View My Complete Profile
Follow us on Twitter!
Bodybuilder.com

Recommended DVDs












Subscribe to Let's Wrestle!
Enter your email address: