« Home | The Rock Planning Summer WWE Reunion » | WWE Hall of Famer Jack Brisco Passes Away at 68 » | Former WWE Tag Team Champion Returning To The Company » | WrestleMania 27 to Be in Atlanta at the Georgia Dome » | Antonio Inoki the first name for the WWE Hall of Fame » | JR Blog: Royal Rumble Highlights, Tonight’s RAW an... » | Latest News on WWE Changing the ECW Brand » | WWE insiders dispute claims regarding Helms/Hardy/... » | Court Date for Jericho & Helms, Fines They're Faci... » | Orton Says WWE Stars "Dont' Get in Trouble" »


Jim Ross Updates His Blog

WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross has updated his jrsbarbq.com blog. Some highlights:

- I will always have great respect for the Original ECW because of the passion and work ethic of all involved. Paul Heyman had great vision for what he wanted to create and his talents bought into that vision. I bring this up because the letters “ECW” will leave weekly TV in 3 weeks and will be replaced with a new, WWE produced program. Anxious to see what they come up with for Sy Fy.

- I am excited about the future primarily because I’m feeling so much better physically and am presently in a great place mentally.

- Must be lots of new rumors on the ‘net about my future. If any of you get some concrete info on what I will be doing for a living in the coming months, years, etc, please let me know because my status, goals for the future, etc are the same as I have repeatedly stated for months … I have actually been discussing some projects totally unrelated to the wrestling biz which are intriguing.

Labels:

About me

  • I'm Matt Loede
  • From Cleveland OH
  • Matt has been involved in sports media for over ten years, with experience covering the NFL, NBA, and MLB for the past 13+ years.
View My Complete Profile
Follow us on Twitter!
Bodybuilder.com

Recommended DVDs












Subscribe to Let's Wrestle!
Enter your email address: