« Home | Batista To Be Added To Rumble Title Match? » | The Latest on Undertaker Retirement Rumors » | Dwyane "The Rock" Johnson Hypes His WWE Return » | The Rock Hints That He Wouldn't Return To Wrestle ... » | Bryan Danielson Debut Update » | Complete Content Listing for WWE's Upcoming Shawn ... » | Current List of Wrestlers in the 2010 Royal Rumble » | Edge Back at the Royal Rumble » | Will WrestleMania 26 Be Takers Last Match? » | McMahon Now with Total Control of WWE Films »


Jim Ross Blog: The Rock's Return To WWE, Autobiography Update and more

Below are highlights from Jim Ross' recent blog update on JRsbarbq.com:

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Returning To WWE: "Loved it on Letterman when Dwayne said that he would always be "The Rock" which was not only true but had to make wrestling fans around the Globe feel good. I don't ever see the Rock wrestling again but I know that he will host Raw sometime in the future to reconnect with his fans and to promote his latest project."

Writing An Autobiography: "My overwhelming preference would be to do the book with WWE and to simply tell my story as best I know how. Every day of my career hasn't been a bed of roses, whose life is, but I can assure any one that wants to listen that I have had MANY, more great days than negative ones in my 36 years in the biz."

Will He Be At The Royal Rumble? "Life is good and I am getting excited to watch the Royal Rumble match on PPV from my old, home base of Atlanta and only wish that I was going to be a part of it but I will definitely be there in spirit."

Labels: ,

wen does the rock returnssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Matt Loede
  • From Cleveland OH
  • Matt has been involved in sports media for over ten years, with experience covering the NFL, NBA, and MLB for the past 13+ years.
View My Complete Profile
Follow us on Twitter!
Bodybuilder.com

Recommended DVDs












Subscribe to Let's Wrestle!
Enter your email address: