« Home | Bret Hart Inks a New WWE Contract » | Bret Hart Coming Back to the WWE? » | WWE to do a Hart Foundation DVD? » | President Barack Obama to Appear at the Tribute to... » | MTV Mocks Batista at the Slammys » | Ross on his Health, Mark Cuban, his Contract » | Story Behind Maryse Fainting » | HBK Speaks Out About His Schedule » | Umaga Was Close to Coming back to WWE » | WWE Holding Off on Royal Rumble Angles Until January »


Jim Ross Signs Short Term WWE Deal

WWE Hall of Famer has announced on his website JRsBarBQ.com that he's signed a short-term contract extension with WWE.

"My contract status with WWE has changed somewhat," Ross wrote in a Friday blog. "We have agreed to terms on a contract extension for a few months to allow me to completely heal from Bells palsy #3.

"I don't expect to go back on the road until, at the earliest, March but that is an approximate time frame. The story making the rounds that I'm targeting WM26 to return to the airwaves makes for a good story but it is not accurate as I am hoping that I heal quicker and can get back in the game in some form sooner than March 28. That particular issue isn't up to me."

Labels:

About me

  • I'm Matt Loede
  • From Cleveland OH
  • Matt has been involved in sports media for over ten years, with experience covering the NFL, NBA, and MLB for the past 13+ years.
View My Complete Profile
Follow us on Twitter!
Bodybuilder.com

Recommended DVDs












Subscribe to Let's Wrestle!
Enter your email address: