« Home | C.M. Punk Talks of His Dream Mania Opponent » | Vince Blows Up Over Shane Leaving the WWE? » | RAW Guest Hosts Announced » | Updated 2009 Bragging Rights Card » | Full Listing for WWE’s Upcoming Jeff Hardy DVD » | Jim Ross Suffers Bells Palsy Attack, Missing Smack... » | Media Covering Jeff Hardy's Next Court Appearance » | Breaking News: Shane McMahon Leaving the WWE » | Triple H and Michaels Big Pushers of Drew McIntyre » | Ross Blogs About Flair, Wrestlers Leaving the Indu... »


Shad Gaspard Talks About Missing SmackDown

After he missed this week’s SmackDown tapings, Cryme Tyme’s Shad Gaspard posted the following on his MySpace to explain why:

Ok before this thing gets out of hands let me set the record straight. This past Monday I got sick while traveling from Mexico to the US. On Tuesday my symptoms increased drastically to body pains, headaches, vomiting, diarrhea, and nausea. I tried several over the counter medicines that temporarily worked, but didn’t help in the long run.

Finally I went to or WWE doctor who prescribed to give me a shot of Phenergan, which should have worked. Unforchantly it made me drowsy and brought on cold chills. The office thought it best I leave than try to perform. I spent Tuesday night in my hotel room vomiting and dealing with bad diarrheaa all night (Trust me no one ells was near or around me). When I got back home I dealt with the same symptom all day as my girl helped me get better bye taking what our family physician prescribed, and getting rest…..

I’ve never let being sick ever keep me from performing, I’ve worked sick, hurt, and injured before on live events, TV tapings, and Pay Per Views, I just never let no one excluding my partner know how I felt or what I was going through. I apologies to my tag team partner, the participants in my match and the WWE universe, I should have found out all the information about what was given to me before I took it, and prevented my self from getting sick in the first place.

I take full responsibility for what happened and I’m sorry. In our industry there is a tradition that the show must go on no mater what, and I feel I have betrayed that tradition bye not performing last Tuesday. The greatest joy in my life is performing in the WWE (Win, Lose or Draw), I love what I do, and I will never let something like this happen agene.

Sincerely
Shad Gaspard

Labels:

About me

  • I'm Matt Loede
  • From Cleveland OH
  • Matt has been involved in sports media for over ten years, with experience covering the NFL, NBA, and MLB for the past 13+ years.
View My Complete Profile
Follow us on Twitter!
Bodybuilder.com

Recommended DVDs












Subscribe to Let's Wrestle!
Enter your email address: