« Home | Stephanie McMahon Talks About RAW's Possible Hosts » | Tony Atlas All But Gone from the WWE » | Mike Adamle Back to Host RAW?! » | McMahon Currently Not Happy w/ his Product » | Eugene Returns to the WWE » | Piven Pumped About Hosting RAW » | New 7-Eleven Commerical Featuring Kelly Kelly » | Fans Will Still Vote on PPV Now Called "Bragging R... » | McCool Hurt in Match in New Hampshire » | Jim Ross on Shaq, Jeremy Piven, Fedor »


Kane Throws a Big Hint at his SummerSlam Opponent

In an interview with SkySports, Kane hinted that he could possibly be facing The Great Khali later this month at Summerslam. Kane said, "I don't have a match made yet, but The Great Khali and I have been crossing paths. If I was to speculate I would say yes I have a match with The Great Khali but that hasn't been made yet.” Kane also reflects back on previous Summerslam’s in the interview, which you can read at this link.

Labels: ,

About me

  • I'm Matt Loede
  • From Cleveland OH
  • Matt has been involved in sports media for over ten years, with experience covering the NFL, NBA, and MLB for the past 13+ years.
View My Complete Profile
Follow us on Twitter!
Bodybuilder.com

Recommended DVDs












Subscribe to Let's Wrestle!
Enter your email address: