« Home | JR Talks Maria, C.M. Punk, More » | Jericho Gives a Tease to His Night of Champions Ta... » | JR Blog: Flair vs. Hart, Night of Champions News, ... » | 09 SummerSlam Commerical » | Complete Card for the 2009 Night of Champions » | Update on the Theme of this Years SummerSlam » | JR Blogs on HBK’s Return, Shaq on RAW, Austin’s Ta... » | WWE Looking at Their Next Round of DVD's » | Possible Spoiler on the Return of HBK » | Cena vs HHH the Plan at SummerSlam? »


John Bradshaw Layfield Shoots Down Reports of Going to TNA

John Bradshaw Layfield has posted a blog entry on the WWE Universe site denying Internet reports saying he's in negotiations with TNA Wrestling. He said he has "never had talks with TNA" about joining the promotion not to mention that he will "always be a WWE guy."

"I have not had talks with TNA about joining TNA," Layfield wrote. "I wish TNA the very best and Dixie Carter has been nothing but great to me as a fellow supporter of the troops where I have met her a couple of times as my role of emcee with The American Freedom Foundation, a fundraiser for our wounded heroes-perhaps this is where the misinformation came from, or from our connection in Nashville since we both have homes there and business. Mrs. Carter has never approached me about joining TNA, nor has anyone else from the company."

It was also reported that Layfield was unhappy with how his last stint in WWE went and that they didn't offer him another position following WrestleMania 25.

"The talks of me being unhappy with not being offered a non wrestling position are not true, at the time I left it was understood I was looking forward to being home after a long and happy career," Layfield wrote. "My relationship with WWE is as good as ever, as far as I am concerned."

Labels:

About me

  • I'm Matt Loede
  • From Cleveland OH
  • Matt has been involved in sports media for over ten years, with experience covering the NFL, NBA, and MLB for the past 13+ years.
View My Complete Profile
Follow us on Twitter!
Bodybuilder.com

Recommended DVDs












Subscribe to Let's Wrestle!
Enter your email address: