« Home | 2009 Extreme Rules PPV Venue in Doubt? » | RAW Thoughts: Good to See the Animal Back » | J.R. Shares Some Thoughts on Mania, His New SmackD... » | JBL Really Walking Away; Blog Posts About it on WW... » | Backstage Reaction to Last Night » | WrestleMania 25 - A Final Look with Some Night End... » | WrestleMania 25 in Review - Match #8 - WWE Title: ... » | WrestleMania 25 in Review - Match #7 - World Heavy... » | Comcast Has Major Issues with the HD Buy of Mania » | WrestleMania 25 in Review - Match #6 - Undertaker ... »


Kennedy's Ring Return Still on Hold

WWE Superstar Mr. Kennedy was interviewed by The Miami Herald today, and says that he’s still not cleared to return to the ring from his shoulder injury that happened eight months ago. Kennedy notes that it may be a recurring issue. Kennedy says that he could see himself working as a trainer to help get the next generation of talents ready but isn’t sure if he would do well as an announcer.

“I’m going to find out from Dr. Andrews if that’s going to be a permanent thing, and I’ll have to deal with it, or if there’s something more that we can do, ” he said. ”I don’t want to do that. I’d rather be 100 percent, but you got to do what you got to do in this business because the bottom line is this business is going to keep rolling with or without me. I’d rather be a part of it and contribute. I think I have a lot to contribute because there are a lot of things that I have yet to accomplish that nobody really has seen out of me. I just want to get back in there and get after it — win some championships, main event at WrestleMania. I say it year after year after year. If it takes me 10 years to do it, I’m going to do it.”

Labels:

About me

  • I'm Matt Loede
  • From Cleveland OH
  • Matt has been involved in sports media for over ten years, with experience covering the NFL, NBA, and MLB for the past 13+ years.
View My Complete Profile
Follow us on Twitter!
Bodybuilder.com

Recommended DVDs












Subscribe to Let's Wrestle!
Enter your email address: