« Home | Flair/Jericho Update » | Blast from the Past - Hulk Hogan - Real American » | Wendi Richter to Take Part in the WM 25 Women's Ba... » | Some Notes on the Orton-Triple H Segment to End RAW » | WWE Releases Kizarny » | The Poster for The PPV after Mania - 2009 Backlash » | Barack Becomes The Rock on SNL » | WWE Cuts Down on Flying Non-Needed Wrestlers » | Bit of a Shocking Name Contacted to be a Part of M... » | WrestleMania 25 Divas Battle Royal Update »


The Rock Says There's No Question He's Retired



Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson spoke with Moviefone.com recently and was asked when the last time he performed The People’s Elbow was. The Rock replied with this:

“There was a considerable amount of alcohol involved … [Laughs] No, honestly the last time I did that was in Madison Square Garden five years ago. I’ve retired — that was my very last match. What a perfect place to end my career, in Madison Square Garden. I had the best time within that five or six year period, creating that character. There’s nothing like performing in front of a live audience and the energy and adrenaline rush that I got. Being in that world provided me with really invaluable experience in terms of entertaining an audience.”

Labels:

u suck rock... u sellout! come back damnit!

two words for you... " COME BACK " !

PLZ COME BACK U DONT SUCK UR AWESOME I KNOW THE ADENICE WAS MEAN TO YOU PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ COME BAC UR AWESOME TWO WORDS COME BAC PLZ

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Matt Loede
  • From Cleveland OH
  • Matt has been involved in sports media for over ten years, with experience covering the NFL, NBA, and MLB for the past 13+ years.
View My Complete Profile
Follow us on Twitter!
Bodybuilder.com

Recommended DVDs












Subscribe to Let's Wrestle!
Enter your email address: