« Home | Richter Won't Be in the Mania 25 Battle Royal » | Book Review : WWE Encyclopedia : The Definitive Gu... » | BuddyTV's Legends of Wrestlemania Video Game Dream... » | Story on Koko B. Ware Going Into the WWE HOF » | Update on RAW Tonight in San Antonio » | Sable and Dawn Marie Not Expected to Be in Mania B... » | Update on Tickets Remaning for WM 25 and the HOF » | J.R. Shares Some Thoughts on his Latest Blog » | Jim Ross Blogs on the Death of Andrew "Test" Martin » | Latest Updated Card for WrestleMania 25 »


JBL Updates His Blog on WWE Universe

WWE Intercontinental Champion John Bradshaw Layfield has updated his WWE Universe blog. Here are some highlights:

Andrew “Test” Martin: “Very saddened to hear about Andrew Martin’s death. Andrew was a good friend and I hate to see someone so young with so much promise not get to live a full life.”

His WrestleMania Surprise: “I know you are getting sick of me saying it, but I still plan on doing something historic at Wrestlemania. I can’t let the 25th anniversary of Mania go by without JBL doing something big. I do plan on doing something big in my great home state of Texas.”

Ohio Valley Wrestling: “I want to reiterate that I don’t own OVW, I am an advertiser there in the same way I advertise with Fox 17 in Nashville and 97.5 the Rock in St Louis. We have good distribution in these areas so it makes sense to advertise where we have products on shelves. The hardest thing in retail is not to get on shelves but to get them off the shelves by customers buying the product.”

Labels: ,

About me

  • I'm Matt Loede
  • From Cleveland OH
  • Matt has been involved in sports media for over ten years, with experience covering the NFL, NBA, and MLB for the past 13+ years.
View My Complete Profile
Follow us on Twitter!
Bodybuilder.com

Recommended DVDs












Subscribe to Let's Wrestle!
Enter your email address: