« Home | January's 09 Theme for WWE Classics on Demand » | Former WWE Intern Speaks on the McMahon Family » | Non-Spoiler Card for Upcoming "Tribute to the Troops" » | New WWE Faction - "The Foundation" Coming to Smack... » | WWE Talking About Bringing Back Angle? » | ECW's Ortiz Turning Heel? » | Hogan Talks About CCW, Takes Shot at Triple H » | Nominees Announced for Monday's Slammy Awards » | Hogan Asked to be Part of the Tribute to the Troop... » | WWE Lets Two More Go »


Big Daddy V Speaks on Losing His Job and a Possible Return

Former WWE Superstar Big Daddy V blamed his doctor for costing him his job with WWE during an interview with Phil Strum of the Poughkeepsie Journal. “Actually, the way I got released from the company this last time, it was a blessing in disguise,” V told PojoSlam.

“My doctor really got me fired. The very next day, Hollywood called me. Now, I’m focusing on one thing. My ultimate dream was to become an actor.

“I’m going to concentrate on that for at least another couple of years before I go back to WWE. Of course, I’ll go back. You know what I mean? That’s my home. I’ll go back eventually.”

Labels:

About me

  • I'm Matt Loede
  • From Cleveland OH
  • Matt has been involved in sports media for over ten years, with experience covering the NFL, NBA, and MLB for the past 13+ years.
View My Complete Profile
Follow us on Twitter!
Bodybuilder.com

Recommended DVDs












Subscribe to Let's Wrestle!
Enter your email address: