« Home | Walter "Killer" Kowalski Passes Away at 81 » | Foley Denies Signing with TNA at WWE Licensed Auto... » | Notes on the Upcoming Hell in the Cell DVD Set » | Darkness Returns » | Article on Killer Kowalski Being Taken Off Life Su... » | The Good, The Bad, and a Final Grade for Friday's ... » | Jim Ross Shares His Thoughts on John Cena » | Taker to Take on the Scramble Winner at Unforgiven? » | Backstage Update on Kim Coming Back to the WWE » | Joey Mercury Says He's Coming Back to the WWE »


Big Daddy V Says He's Getting Into Movies

From: WrestleScoop.com

Former WWE Superstar Big Daddy V did an interview with ClubWWI.com and was asked about his WWE release. The former WWE King of the Ring winner responded with the following:

“You know what, man? I got sick. I went down with pneumonia. I got sick and it ravaged my body a little bit. I’m feeling better now – better than I’ve felt in many years. Me and WWE decided together that I’d take a little time off. I’m getting into movies now. I just finished my first movie a few days ago in Utah. I’m very excited about doing something new. I just want to send a shout out to all my fans. Thanks for all the support. The well wishes and everything, but Big Vis is very healthy and I’m doing very fine.”

Labels:

About me

  • I'm Matt Loede
  • From Cleveland OH
  • Matt has been involved in sports media for over ten years, with experience covering the NFL, NBA, and MLB for the past 13+ years.
View My Complete Profile
Follow us on Twitter!
Bodybuilder.com

Recommended DVDs












Subscribe to Let's Wrestle!
Enter your email address: