« Home | Rumor on the Next Possible WWE Related Lady in Pla... » | Interesting Note on Recent Supplemental Draft » | Let's Talk Wrestling Great American Bash Pre Match... » | Is True Love Really Dead » | The Latest Tidbit on DH Smith » | Highlights of Jim Ross' Latest Blog Entry » | SmackDown Preview for Tonight from WWE.com » | Info on the Upcoming WWE's Legends of WrestleMania... » | BLAST FROM THE PAST: DX TitanTron Video » | Former WWE Star Gives His Feelings on Monday's RAW »


Punk Says He Had No Idea He Was Heading to RAW

From: PWMania.com

CM Punk claims he didn't know he was being drafted to RAW back at the WWE Draft Lottery last month. Punk was interviewed by Tim Baines of The Toronto Sun to promote tomorrow's Great American Bash pay-per-view and had the following to say about that night:

"I didn't find out until everybody else did," he says. "I was standing there with Victoria, Mike Knox and Big Show. I think I was reading the nutritional value in a can of Pepsi when my name came up. Everybody was yelling: "Go! Go!"

Labels: , , ,

About me

  • I'm Matt Loede
  • From Cleveland OH
  • Matt has been involved in sports media for over ten years, with experience covering the NFL, NBA, and MLB for the past 13+ years.
View My Complete Profile
Follow us on Twitter!
Bodybuilder.com

Recommended DVDs












Subscribe to Let's Wrestle!
Enter your email address: