« Home | More Talk About Brooke Hogan Doing Playboy » | Talk of a New GM on RAW Confirmed » | Dawn of a New Era on ECW » | SmackDown Spoiler for Friday » | Lena Yada Moving to SmackDown? » | WWE® and Jenny McCarthy SmackDown Autism » | Sandman Arrested Sunday Night and Charged with Ass... » | Hector Guerrero Says Vickie Not Speaking to Eddie'... » | House Show Card for WWE RAW in North Little Rock 9/13 » | Chaos Still Reigns on Raw »


Former Diva Stacy Kiebler to Appear at Friday's Comic Can



Former WWE Diva Stacy Keibler is going to be on hand at Comic Can this Friday, July 25th, as she'll be promoting her upcoming ABC Family mini-series special, "Samurai Girl." The former Diva will be signing autographs as well as taking pics with fans. Ticket distribution for the autographs will be between 10a-11a on Friday at the ABC Family booth, which is booth #3913.

At 12pm there will be a "Samurai Girl" Panel in room 2, and then at 1:30pm Stacy will do the autograph session with fans. "I am so excited to reconnect with all of my wrestling fans!!! I hope everyone will stop by and see me," Stacy told us. "I will be signing autographs from 1:30pm in the ABC Family booth I will also be shooting "a day in the life of" and I would love to record as many of you as I can. See you Friday at Comic Con!"

Labels:

About me

  • I'm Matt Loede
  • From Cleveland OH
  • Matt has been involved in sports media for over ten years, with experience covering the NFL, NBA, and MLB for the past 13+ years.
View My Complete Profile
Follow us on Twitter!
Bodybuilder.com

Recommended DVDs












Subscribe to Let's Wrestle!
Enter your email address: