« Home | Big Autograph Signing the Day Before SummerSlam in... » | Cover for Upcoming WWE Complete Hell DVD » | RAW Preview from WWE.com » | Punk to Have His WWE Title Run Extended? » | IGN Releases Screen Shot of Inferno Match in New R... » | Let’s Talk Wrestling’s 1-on-1 with Jerry “The King... » | Hardyz Reunion On ECW This Week » | Lucha Libre Star Turns Down WWE Deal » | Jim Ross Shares His Thoughts in His Updated Blog » | ECW Title Match Added to Great American Bash »


Ashley Massaro Edits Blog Comments About "Sick Daughter"



From: PWPIX.net

The recently released Ashley Massaro edited the two-week-old MySpace blog stating her reason for asking for a release from World Wrestling Entertainment. The original post referred to her "7yr old daughter." She has since changed the phrase to "family member." Here is the part she changed, which is bolded:

"I tried very hard out of the respect I have for her privacy and not wanting her to be exposed in any negative light but I have a family member and I just found out today that she not well and I can't be on the road with WWE when my own flesh and blood needs me..."

Labels:

About me

  • I'm Matt Loede
  • From Cleveland OH
  • Matt has been involved in sports media for over ten years, with experience covering the NFL, NBA, and MLB for the past 13+ years.
View My Complete Profile
Follow us on Twitter!
Bodybuilder.com

Recommended DVDs












Subscribe to Let's Wrestle!
Enter your email address: