« Home | RAW Rating Finally Heads in the Up Direction » | ECW, More of the Same Old Lame Action » | James vs Lea for the Women's Title Added to PPV » | WWE Developmental Talent Arrested in Incident » | DVD Review : Guest Booker with Gary Hart – Booking... » | Hogan, Family Receive Obscene Threats » | ECW Preview from WWE.Com » | Lance Cade Anyone » | Latest From Jim Ross' Blog » | WWE Writer Michael Hayes Demoted »


Photo of Linda Hogan Hugging Up to Her 19-Year Old Boyfriend



From: Hellarious.com

Well, the rumors are true, in addition to her outlandish comments about her son’s car accident Linda Hogan is also in fact dating a 19 year old kid who went to school with her two children.

Brooke Hogan on her mother (pictured) dating a 19 year old: “Yes, it’s true. I’m totally freaked out. This is really weird. I personally don’t like it at all or condone it. I went to school with him. He was a grade under me. Me and Nick know him well. Me and Nick are two years apart, and he was right between us in school.”

Labels: ,

About me

  • I'm Matt Loede
  • From Cleveland OH
  • Matt has been involved in sports media for over ten years, with experience covering the NFL, NBA, and MLB for the past 13+ years.
View My Complete Profile
Follow us on Twitter!
Bodybuilder.com

Recommended DVDs












Subscribe to Let's Wrestle!
Enter your email address: