« Home | FLASHBACK - One Year Ago Today on Let's Wrestle - ... » | Test Gets a DUI in Tampa » | RAW Preview From WWE.com » | Name Change for the June WWE PPV » | Latest From Jim Ross' Blog » | Ross in the Hospital; but will be at RAW » | WrestleMania XXIV Encore » | Lack of Pace for Smack Down » | My Top 10 Favorite Memories of WrestleMania XXIV » | Remember the The Gymini Twins? »


News Story on Steroids Found in Mike Knox's Former Home



LOCUST GROVE, Ga. -- A Henry County man claims he found a stash of steroids hidden in the attic of a Locust Grove house where a professional wrestler once lived.

Paperwork in the boxes could link them to wrestler Mike Knox, according to police.

Judson Powell said at first his adult daughter didn’t know what she’d found when she opened the door to a crawl space. It looked like two ordinary shoe boxes.

I guess she opened the box and when she saw it, she panicked and called for me and I was like, ‘Don't touch it,’" said Powell.

Inside they saw different bottles and vials of liquid. Several were marked as steroids and another had a plain, black label. There were also dozens of syringes.

“My original thought was, ‘Who could be so dumb as to leave something like this here,’ and my second thought, was ‘Oh my God, my kids sleep right in the next room,’” said Powell.

The room used to be rented by professional wrestlers.

Click HERE to read the rest of the story

Labels:

About me

  • I'm Matt Loede
  • From Cleveland OH
  • Matt has been involved in sports media for over ten years, with experience covering the NFL, NBA, and MLB for the past 13+ years.
View My Complete Profile
Follow us on Twitter!
Bodybuilder.com

Recommended DVDs












Subscribe to Let's Wrestle!
Enter your email address: