« Home | The Great Khali Taking Time Off? » | WrestleMania XXV Teaser! » | Highlights from the Latest Jim Ross Blog » | FLASHBACK - One Year Ago Today on Let's Wrestle: A... » | SmackDown Preview from WWE.com » | Booking Decisions as Confusing as Ever for Backlash » | Interesting Tidbit on the Mania 24 Fireworks Incident » | Taker and Kane in a Handicap Match Next Week on ECW » | Killings Injured at RAW House Show » | Ticket Info for the 2008 Great American Bash »


Bret Hart Speaks on the WWE, His Book, Steve Austin



The following comes from The Sun Newspaper:

BRET HART is quite simply a living legend of the wrestling business.

In the ring, he can lay claim to his catchphrase of being the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be.

And outside of the squared circle, Bret is one of the most intelligent men you’ll ever meet.

In our exclusive interview, the former WWE champion opens his heart on the highs and lows of his personal life and grappling career.

Bret – who is set to release his warts and all autobiography Hitman: My Real Life in the Cartoon World of Wrestling in the UK soon – was as honest with us as he is in the book.

So to find out more about Bret’s pain on losing his brother Owen, his favourite matches, the steroid scandal that is hurting wrestling and to read his thoughts on a possible return to the WWE, take a look at our in-depth chat with him below...

Hi Bret, thanks for taking the time out to talk to us. What’s been the response to your book so far?

I still haven’t heard a whole lot from people in my family. Some of my nieces and nephews, some of the younger generation of the Hart kids have all really liked it, but some of my brothers and sisters have yet to get back to me. I don’t know, maybe they are just slow readers!

The book, at times, can maybe be a little overwhelming. I think it’s hard for them to read it.

They are learning a lot about me and about how I saw the family that they didn’t know before.

Did you write everything yourself or did you have a ghost writer?


I wrote every word. I was always determined to do it my way. I even did my own hand-drawn cartoon on the inside of the book. I think everyone worked really hard to give me the book I wanted.

Click HERE to read the rest of the story

Labels: , ,

About me

  • I'm Matt Loede
  • From Cleveland OH
  • Matt has been involved in sports media for over ten years, with experience covering the NFL, NBA, and MLB for the past 13+ years.
View My Complete Profile
Follow us on Twitter!
Bodybuilder.com

Recommended DVDs












Subscribe to Let's Wrestle!
Enter your email address: