« Home | Rated "R" Cashes In To Take Home World Title » | RAW 5/7 » | RAW Set to Kick off the Week of WWE TV » | SmackDown 5/04 » | With Taker on the Shelf - Who Should be the Next L... » | Undertaker to Have Surgery Next Week » | The Latest on Taker's Injury and Title Update » | ECW 5/1 » | RAW 4/30 » | Takers Bicep Tear Changes Plans for Judgement Day »


Good News on Kennedy - No Surgery Needed


Things are suddenly looking up for superstar Mr.Kennedy, who as of 24 hours ago was set for a surgery on his arm that may have put him out of action for a few months. The injury was first reported as a torn tricep, but WWE.Com is reporting now that Kennedy's tricep "was not torn from the bone and will not require surgery."

This is great news for the company, as they have been in panic mode for the last week with the news first that Undertaker was going to be on the shelf for about six months with a torn bicep, then news came down that Kennedy was going to miss a large amount of time as well with a torn tricep.

A quote from a doctor on WWE.Com this evening states the following about the injury: “He’s still vulnerable to injury and the arm remains badly swollen,” said Dr. Rios. “I’d expect him to be out of action for about six to eight weeks.” Kennedy is now on the verge of becoming one of the top faces in the company, and a major feud for the World Heavyweight Title looms with new champ Edge.

Kennedy was quoted on the company site as stating: “This is great news for me; I don’t have a torn muscle,” Kennedy said. “But the good news for me is really, really bad news for Edge. He took something from me…took advantage of my unfortunate situation. Now he and everyone else have just a short amount of time to worry about what I’m going to do when I get back.”

About me

  • I'm Matt Loede
  • From Cleveland OH
  • Matt has been involved in sports media for over ten years, with experience covering the NFL, NBA, and MLB for the past 13+ years.
View My Complete Profile
Follow us on Twitter!
Bodybuilder.com

Recommended DVDs












Subscribe to Let's Wrestle!
Enter your email address: